This privacy statement is made on behalf of PROPERTY TV BROADCASTING LTD (Company No. 08314162). All references to “PROPERTY TV”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy are references to PROPERTY TV BROADCASTING LTD
PROPERTY TV BROADCASTING is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information provided to us by you in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you have any questions relating to this privacy statement or your privacy rights please contact us.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.property-tv.co.uk or www.propertytelevision.tv
• your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used,
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website,
• your Internet service provider’s address,
• the number of users who visit the web site,
• the date and time of each visit,
• the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
This helps us to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• provide you with information about local services if you want it
• compile statistical information for company use
Please note, we cannot personally identify you using this data.
Information is generally sought through our newsletter subscription application forms, in which the purpose is articulated. Accordingly, we will always ensure you are informed of our purpose in collecting information. If you do not provide the information requested, we may be unable to provide you with our services. We may use your personal information to process your registration or course enrolment applications.
Please note that generally we will only use the personal information we collect for the main purposes disclosed at the time of collection, to inform you of our services that you are enquiring about. Where possible we will collect the information directly from you via our forms.
We may collect the following personal information from you;
• First Name – we collect this data to personalise any communications to you in the form of email, phone calls and also making out any invoices needed for payments received.
• Last Name – we collect this data to personalise any communications to you in the form of email, phone calls and also making out any invoices needed for payments received.
• Email Address – we use this to send you opted in material including marketing
• Telephone Number – we use this to contact you about offers.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer hard drive by a web page server. Cookies may be accessed later by our web server. Cookies store information about your use of our web site. Cookies also allow us to provide you with more personalised service when using our web site. We will only collect cookies should you have accepted them.
• determine whether you have previously used the Property TV web site,
• identify the pages you have accessed,
• facilitate administration of the site and for security purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies but you may configure your browser not to accept cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to make full use of the Property TV web site.
In line with normal business practices we use Google Analytics and re-marketing services and Google and other third party suppliers such as Facebook, provide advertising services online on our behalf. Property TV and third-party vendors, including Google, Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
RISK OF SUPPLYING INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information we may have obtained from you at any time during your visit to our site.
Property TV takes all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information held about individuals is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Property TV encourage you to help us by telling us immediately if you change your contact details (such as your phone number, street address or email address) or if any of your details need to be corrected, updated or removed. All our emails contain an unsubscribe link which gives the user the facility to opt out of any further email communications.
If you have any immediate concerns about how your information is used, you should check our website sporadically to ensure you are up to date with our current policy.
Should you categorically believe that this site is not following the information contained within this policy, you may contact us via any of the following contact details;
• 0800 566 8650
• Property TV, 71-75 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JQ
We don’t accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, in connection with our site, its use, the inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This includes loss of:
• income or revenue
• profits or contracts
• anticipated savings
• tangible property
• wasted management or office time
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We reserve the right to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Any unsolicited communications to our clients, whether information was legally or illegally distributed to you, falls under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003,
specifically s.22(3)(a),(b) and (c).
REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of this website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.